Monday, March 8, 2010

The A-Team: Shotgun Wedding

This week sees the launch of the first issue of the new A-Team book I've just finished working on. This one's gauranteed to be on time, since the last issue in the series was coloured and lettered before the first one even hit! I really reccommend this book to action-adventure fans and folks who used to love the show. It retains everything that was great about the eighties version and adds just the right amount of contemporary spice to really set things off. This book is set around the same time as the upcoming movie, and is literally a globe-spanning adventure.

Written by uber-scribes Tom Waltz and Joe Carnahan, and drawn by yours truly.
Do pick it up, won't you?

5 comments:

Will Sliney said...

I will. Looking forward to it

Anthony/Thorn said...

I saw the first issue in stores today, I had no money on me so I didn't pick it up lol, but I will next time I’m there, but I might have to wait for the trade to read the rest . (I hate having no money :/) The art rocked!

Stephen Mooney said...

Ah, thanks so much man, I really appreciate it!

Declan Shalvey said...

I shall appropriate this once next at a local comics mart.

Love the team shot, the headshot of Murdoch especially. Looks like him with a nice cartoony flair.

Stephen Mooney said...

Cheers Decker.