Saturday, August 4, 2007

Pencils of Dredd


Working on a test for 2000AD at the mo, they only asked for one or two pages but I decided I'd draw a little 4-pager. Here's the pencils for the final page splash. This is pretty much how tightly I pencil an image that I'm gonna go on and ink, I usually leave even more of the cosmetic stuff outta the pencils cos its quicker to just draw them straight to pen. In this case though I had a lot of costume and weaponey elements that had to be figured out before inking, so these are actually quite tight.

5 comments:

Rich said...

Nice, will you post the finished piece?

Stephen Mooney said...

You betcha.

Declan Shalvey said...

KICK.


ASS.


Steve, that looks class, and it's not even finished yet. Can't wait to see it finished.

Will Sliney said...

agreed

Stephen Mooney said...

You guys....